Friday, February 19, 2010

Sores In The Crotch Area Pregnancy Pain At 61/2.... I Need A Help!!!!!?

Pregnancy pain at 61/2.... I need a help!!!!!? - sores in the crotch area

I am 6 1 / 2 months pregnant now ... and I had this pain for some time .... it is very bad .... Pain in the groin or in the crotch area, but especially my right side ... difficult for me to walk, move around in bed with my right leg hurts groin, pain in the pain .. but it is not swollen or paid ... seems normal, but if I push against the body that hurts .... I do not know why the pain ... but I work 8 hours and try to sit as much as possible, to see if the Gose pain but nothing ... How could it be? Who knows how to help this pain?

1 comments:

larann78 said...

I do not want to be rude, but why you are online do wonder what is it? any type of pain is the honey is not good ....
You need the phone to your doctor

Post a Comment