Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best Thing To Do When Infant Has Runny Nose My 5 Mon Has Had Fever Off And On For 6 Days Now...somtimes He Is Cool But His Head Is Hot...HELP.?

My 5 mon has had fever off and on for 6 days now...somtimes he is cool but his head is hot...HELP.? - best thing to do when infant has runny nose

Hello eveyone!
6 nights, I have a fever and the night was after my 5 months old with fever also declined ... 39.5 degrees Celsius ... I gave him Panadol Child and fever reduced to 37.5. The next day the two had suffered a fever of 39.5 ... went to the doctor and he told me that he was cold. But every evening and early Moring My son fevers from 38.3 to 38.8 .. I do not sive ... It takes days .. and lactation, mild runny nose, coughing a little, plays and laughs like .. normal, but what concerns me is the return of the everyday fever ... I generally spend only paracetamol, the enemies of the foot, so I do not give more than the fever again ..
Another thing I noticed is that sometimes your body is fresh, but the head is very hot ... I bath him with cold water .... I also wash their hai ... I? or I'll give it a "cool head"? HELP .. or I was going with her to the doctor again ...

4 comments:

Yankee Thunder said...

They should bring him to the doctor and the fever is persistent. The body develops only fight a fever, infection, when something caused. The medicine is a fever, but you have to find the cause. Better safe than sorry.

Dearsomb... said...

I go back to the ambulance fever over time peroid is not good, can in fact very seriously.

Dearsomb... said...

I go back to the ambulance fever over time peroid is not good, can in fact very seriously.

Chris K said...

has her head on something? Can cause a headache to get it. I inherited it get.

Post a Comment