Monday, January 18, 2010

Pinnacle Systems Pctv Media Face Help To Pinnacle Systems Gmbh Studio PCTV Multi Media Card?

Help to pinnacle systems gmbh studio PCTV multi media card? - pinnacle systems pctv media face

I am the owner of a Pinnacle Systems GmbH PCTV Studio Multi Media Card on my computer, but I have no manual or drivers. So I was wondering if someone could tell me how to install them and use.
Here are some things that are written!
- Pinnacle Systems GmbH
- Studio PCTV
- Polished 660352-3,1
- CMUO-1
Please help.

1 comments:

prakash r said...

Use this link to download the software drivers http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV/PCTV/PCTV+PRO+Support/Software+Updates+and+Drivers/ PCTV Vision + / + and + + + + Update PCTV_ application and PCTVRave + + + + version 5 PCTVpro _5.htm? mode = documents & Display = 1, works perfectly

Post a Comment