Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thigh Pain Prostatitis How To Avoiding Thigh Pain After Biking?

How to avoiding thigh pain after biking? - thigh pain prostatitis

I just buy a bike, and today was my first day's use to enter the office is 9 miles from my house. It takes about 30-35 minutes for a single trip. After the bike home I found my hip pain for several minutes. I wonder what the best exercise to avoid doing (before or after cycling) for 1) pain in the thigh, and 2) increasing the efficiency of the bike faster.

3 comments:

Paul M said...

Stretching before and after Quads - Get Ahold the top of foot and lift it towards the buttocks. hang loose on a wall or table, or the balance. and the first answer is correct. I can not go to Michigan during the winter months and thighs are still painful for days. Try to columns or squats with light weights, the muscles work, but get the muscles of the horse so quickly. good work commute. I commute 12 miles one way, and I am thrilled by the performance and cost savings. keep it up!

e.b. said...

I can not go much on the advice already given (stretching before and after the trip, the distance required to travel and to adjust time for your body).

You do not mention what a hybrid or a plot of your trip. If you are in a multi-speed bicycle, horseback rate than a lower speed can reduce the tension in the thighs and knees.

jeselynn... said...

First, if you do not run in the time or before .. Muscles must be based on this new task ... Try to eat a banana in potassium to your body .. add lactic acid produced by muscles to reduce fatigue and pain .. You should also start with a shorter distance and time, and worked until his target over a period of one week or two .. to train their muscles ...

after a cycle of 10 to 15 minutes slowly .. to stretch the muscles ..

Post a Comment