Saturday, January 23, 2010

Solid State Cooler Are All The Bands On Solid State Records Christian?

Are all the bands on Solid State Records Christian? - solid state cooler

I know, Underoath, Destroy The Runner, Demon Hunter, and haste the day are all Christian bands, but wastn sure if all the other bands were. If so, it is very cool. I like most bands in the joint in the solid state. So, if they are all Christians, only more! I thank you very much for helping me this question!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
btw, if u like bands like you are, the goal in every moment ....
zeroordie0516

2 comments:

Tell Jake His Crafts Are Ready said...

I believe that most of them, or if the Christian faith made available.

And the answer is the Guy above me, Paramore is not intended as a Christian band, but they have the Christian faith and the foundation for a festival of Christian music to play. Get your facts straight.

K J said...

Well, Demon Hunter is to be a Christian, but I'm not sure. I really do research at a time when the Christian bands in the secular labels. lol. But I think they are all Christians. Did you know that Paramore will be a Christian? wow, is not it? lol. =)

Post a Comment